Barbaros Point Hotel
Why You Should Attend This Workshop?
- Develop customer-oriented, employee-oriented and value oriented business strategies in digital transformation.
- Transform the problem or an opportunity into a business goal with design-driven techniques.
- Design solutions by using creative thinking techniques.
Who Should Attend?
-Enterprise Architecture Specialists
-Test Engineers and Quality Assurance Professionals
What Will You Learn?
- What is Design Sprint?
- How “Desing Sprint” Can Be Used both Waterfall and Agile Projects
- “Think Together” Approach and Success Impact of the Success of Projects
Design Thinking Steps
- Understand Problem or Business Opportunity
– Understand Business and Customer Needs
– Persona Identification
– Customer Journey Map
– Empathy Map
– Mind Map
– Insight Research, Concepts and Techniques
– Creative Thinking Techniques
– Creating Solution Alternatives
– Critical Thinking Techniques
>> Wow-How-Now Matrix
>> Prioritization Matrix
- Prototype & Evaluate
- Minimum Viable Product (Determination of MVP)
>> Conceptual Design of Target Structure
>> Business Model Canvas
>> Scope Canvas
>> Lean Canvas
What Will Be Applied In The Workshop?
- Customer Journey Map
- Insight Practices
- Creating a Prioritization Matrix
- Strategy Development
About the Design Sprint Workshop
Design Sprint Workshop covers the importance of developing customer-focused strategy and solutions. This workshop, which can be custom-designed specifically for the organizations, lasts 2 full days. Business units, IT teams, Product Owners with all together carry out “Think Together” approach for scoping by using “Design Thinking” methodology.
Amazon Best Seller Trainers
Our trainings are given by IIBA® CBAP® Certified experts who have international knowledge and experience in Business Analysis, and who have written books in the UX field and are bestsellers in the Amazon.