Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Business Consultants
- Business Analysis Team Leaders
- Business Analysis Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Enterprise Architecture Specialists
- Software Development Managers
- Business Unit Team Leaders and Managers
Business Analysis in the World:
- Best Practices and Approaches
- Latest Trends and Improvements
IIBA® Business Analysis Management Approach
- Strategy Analysis and Enterprise Architecture Approach
- Requirements Management
- Business Case Creation with Cost Benefit Studies
- Business Analysis Effort Forecasting
- Creating Business Analysis Plan
- Scope and Change Request (CR) Management
- Change Management in Agile Projects
Business Analysis Process Improvement
- Business Analysis Maturity Modelling Standards
- Evaluation of Business Analysis Processes
- Business Analysis Methodology Selection
- Role of Business Analyst at Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, V-Model, etc. SDLC Methodologies
- LEAN Business Analysis
- Traceability and Requirement Management Automation
- The Relation Between User Experience Design (UX) And Business Analysis
- The Relation Between Test Management and Business Analysis
- The Relation Between Project Management and Business Analysis
Evaluation and Measurement of Business Analysis Outputs
- Key Performance Criteria (KPI) and Business Analysis Metrics
- Principles of Business Analysis Review
Business Analysis Management
- Business Analysis Competency Leadership
- Career Planning for Business Analysts
- Creative Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Motivation Management
- Communication Skills
Harvard Case Study
IIBA International Business Analysis Trainings
BA-Works is one of IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider that enables you to apply business analysis activities more effectively and to gain global knowledge in business analysis area. BA-Works International Business Analysis Trainings are aligned with IIBA® BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®) standards. These interactive and practical trainings aims to train the participants with best of breed business analysis processes, techniques, tools and methodologies consistent with the BABOK®. They also prepare participants to IIBA® CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM), CCBA® (Certification of Capability in Business AnalysisTM) and ECBA® (Entry Certificate in Business AnalysisTM) certification exams with the latest business analysis techniques, methodologies and Harvard Case Studies.
For IT professionals we offer not only knowledge but also new perspectives and hands on practices which they can implement immediately after the training.
About IIBA Business Analysis Certifications
To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA has launched a new global Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program recognizes BA professional’s knowledge and skills, and supports their lifelong BA career progression. Learn more about IIBA Certification programs.
Benefits of Certification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst
- A proven level of competence in the principles and practices of Business Analysis
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional Business Analysis practitioner
- Learn the most up-to-date techniques and methodologies for managing business analysis and business consultancy teams and organizations involved in requirements definition and management processes.
- With IIBA®‘s International Business Analysis Competency Model approach, you can create the competency model needed for your business analysis teams and increase the maturity of your processes.
- Make a difference in your business analysis processes with new perspectives such as creativity and thinking out of the box.