Who Should Attend?
- Usability Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Web Designers
- Product Managers
- Enterprise Architecture Specialists
- Software Architects
Foundation of User Experience
- What is Usability?
- What is User Experience?
- Usability Problems are Everywhere
- Return on Investment of Usability Studies
User Experience Design Process
- Defining the Strategy
- Defining Need
- Defining Users
- User Profiling
- Persona Workshops
- Definition of Mental Model
- Definition of User Scenarios
- Context Analysis
- Definition of Functional Requirements
- Use Cases
- Definition of Content Requirements
- Interaction Design
- Information Architecture
- Hypertext Editing
- Database-Based Editing
- Hierarchical Editing
- Narrow-Deep vs Broad-Shallow Editing
- Interface Design
- International Design Principles and Rules
- Low Fidelity Prototyping
- Screen Mockups
- High Fidelity Prototyping
- Widgets (Primary/Secondary, Windows, Message Boxes, Dialog Boxes, Tabs, Menus, Tools, Bars, Command Buttons, Option Buttons, Check Boxes, List Boxes, Text Boxes)
- Command Lines
- Menu Selection
- Direct Manipulation
- Menu Design (Card Sorting)
- Navigation Design
- Psychological Principles
- Visual Design Principles
IIBA® International Business Analysis Trainings
BA-Works is one of IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider that enables you to apply business analysis activities more effectively and to gain global knowledge in business analysis area. BA-Works International Business Analysis Trainings are aligned with IIBA® BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®) standards. These interactive and practical trainings aims to train the participants with best of breed business analysis processes, techniques, tools and methodologies consistent with the BABOK®. They also prepare participants to IIBA® CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM), CCBA® (Certification of Capability in Business AnalysisTM) and ECBA® (Entry Certificate in Business AnalysisTM) certification exams with the latest business analysis techniques, methodologies and Harvard Case Studies.
For IT professionals we offer not only knowledge but also new perspectives and hands on practices which they can implement immediately after the training.
About IIBA Business Analysis Certifications
To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA has launched a new global Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program recognizes BA professional’s knowledge and skills, and supports their lifelong BA career progression. Learn more about IIBA Certification programs.
Benefits of Certification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst
- A proven level of competence in the principles and practices of Business Analysis
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional Business Analysis practitioner
- Developing the competencies related to User Experince Design with interactive and practical methods by the standards of IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) and UXPA (User Experience Professionals of Association)
- The ability to acquire practical knowledge and skills for the latest User Experience Design and Usability techniques and related methodologies through sample exercises during training.