Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Enterprise Architecture Specialists
- Software Specialists
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- IT & Enterprise Architecture Managers
- Test Engineers and Quality Assurance Specialists
- How to get business units’ demands and requests in most effective way?
- The most effective ways to convince business units to prioritize their demands.
- How to plan business analysis activities in a realistic way for urgent project requests?
- How to make effective analysis meetings by the techniques of asking right questions with challenging business units and software developers?
- The role of business analysts in Agile projects and ways of analysis documentations.
- How to define the functional and non-functional requirements (performance, usability, etc.) and business rules in Agile projects?
- How to create business analysis documents that business units and software developers can read easily?
- International requirements definition techniques that can be used to completely prevent or minimize CRs (scope / requirement changes) which comes from business units.
- The impact of business analysis automation tool usage on CRs.
- How to implement LEAN product development approach in order to foster innovation and best meet with customer needs?
- How can you be sure that a developed product will fully meet the needs of the customer?
- What is the way of offering innovative products to customers before competitors?
- What is Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- How can speed and quality be provided at the same time in projects with limited resources?
- How should be prevented the waste time and resources in projects?
IIBA International Business Analysis Trainings
BA-Works is one of IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider that enables you to apply business analysis activities more effectively and to gain global knowledge in business analysis area. BA-Works International Business Analysis Trainings are aligned with IIBA® BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®) standards. These interactive and practical trainings aims to train the participants with best of breed business analysis processes, techniques, tools and methodologies consistent with the BABOK®. They also prepare participants to IIBA® CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM), CCBA® (Certification of Capability in Business AnalysisTM) and ECBA® (Entry Certificate in Business AnalysisTM) certification exams with the latest business analysis techniques, methodologies and Harvard Case Studies.
For IT professionals we offer not only knowledge but also new perspectives and hands on practices which they can implement immediately after the training.
About IIBA Business Analysis Certifications
To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA has launched a new global Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program recognizes BA professional’s knowledge and skills, and supports their lifelong BA career progression. Learn more about IIBA Certification programs.
Benefits of Certification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst
- A proven level of competence in the principles and practices of Business Analysis
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional Business Analysis practitioner
- Shorten the sign-off cycle by making analyses correctly at once.
- Prevent Scope Creep, Analysis Paralysis and minimize Change Requests due to incorrect / incomplete analysis,
- Prepare the analysis documents according to the international use case standards and supported with diagrams to make it more understandable for analysts, business units and software developers,
- Integration of Analysis, Design, Coding, Test and Configuration Management processes with iterative and end-to-end requirements management process,
- Use the change management effectively (Change Control) and prevent the occurrence of unexpected errors (Impact Analysis).