Win the Stakeholders
December 3, 2020
1:30 – 5:00 P.M.
Win the Stakeholders Management Game!
According to PMI’s Pulse of the ProfessionTM the percentage of projects with high complexity is on the rise—from 35% in 2013 to 41% in 2018. Managing multiple stakeholders is one of the defining characteristics of complexity in projects.
Identifying, understanding and managing internal and external stakeholders in a project or program can be enormously challenging even for the most experienced project manager or business analyst.
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to learn and practice stakeholder’s management in a fun and engaging way using virtual tools. Through hands-on and minds-on activities, you will be able to create and analyze complex stakeholder relationships and attitudes.
Stakeholder management is a serios game! Learn how to do win it!
• Identification of all relevant stakeholder groups in a project or program (internal and external)
• Analysis the nature of each stakeholder on several dimensions (e.g. power, interest, attitude, other attributes etc.)
• Building and analyzing relationship between stakeholders (e.g. proximity and dependencies to other stakeholders, etc.)
• Analysis of current stakeholder relationship situation (e.g. synergies and challenges)
• Identification of opportunities and strategies for stakeholder relationships improvement
Victoria Cupet is a certified coach, trainer, consultant, best-selling author, and keynote speaker. She has vast experience in business analysis, process management, and project management, as well as in the personal development area.
Victoria’s deep knowledge and strong commitment are proved by more than 20 international certifications. In the business area, some of her credentials are Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®), PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), Project Management Professional (PMP), and many others.
Victoria contributed as an author for Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) v3.0 published by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and as a reviewer for the Business Analysis Foundational Standard created by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Victoria is the co-author of the bestselling book “The Road to Success” with Jack Canfield!
In 2015 and 2016 Victoria received the President’s Award (Tier 2) and Innovation Award (2016) offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) at IIBA® Chapter Awards.
In 2016, Victoria was recognized as one of America’s PremiereExperts®.